Below is the player refund/cancellation policy for camps/clinics operated by Elite Athletics, Inc dba Team Elite Baseball.
1. For player cancellation in excess of 30 days from the start of a season or event (including injuries, weather related occurrences, personal emergencies, schedule changes, and travel delays), any payments made prior to the event are transferable without penalty to a future Elite Athletics, Inc., camp or clinic, as long as the event is within the same calendar year.
2. For all cancellations that occur within 30 days from the start of the season or event, any payments made prior to the date of cancellation will be forfeited and may not be transferred to another event, or refunded.
3. No refunds, whatsoever, will be issued to a player who chooses not to participate at any point after said season has commenced or said event has occurred. This includes an inability to participate due to injury, absences, dismissals, suspensions or withdrawals before the end of the event or season. Personal reasons such as travel, conflicting schedules, or lack of commitment are not cause for a refund.
4. No commissioner, manager, coach, parent or player, will be allowed any refund, whatsoever, for any portion of monies raised and deposited into the Elite Athletics, Inc. Travel Baseball Account.
5. DISMISSAL OF A PLAYER. Elite Athletics, Inc. reserves the right to dismiss any player whose behavior affects his/her ability to participate or is detrimental to the other players. No refunds, partial or full, will be made for players who are dismissed or suspended.
6. REFUND REQUESTS. Refund requests may be considered in the event of injury or relocation prior to season start. Requests must be submitted in writing with documentation of injury/relocation. Elite Athletics, Inc. reserves the right to grant or deny any refund request.
7. CANCELLATION. Where health and safety are at issue, at the discretion of the Elite Athletics, Inc., programs and activities may be cancelled or postponed at any time due to inclement weather or other unanticipated circumstances of a serious matter as they arise with no refund provided.
Elite Athletics, Inc. may amend these rules and guidelines from time to time. Any such amendments will be reflected on this web site, and Elite Athletics, Inc. participants are encouraged to review this web page from time to time in order to become familiar with the most current version of these rules and/or policies. By submitting an application or registration for participation in an Elite Athletics, Inc. team's season, tournament or event, I certify that I have read, understand, and agree to Elite Athletic Inc.'s policies and rules, including but not limited to the refund policy.